A High Potential Start-Up (HPSU) is defined as a start-up venture that is:
- Introducing a new or innovative product or service to international markets.
- Involved in manufacturing or internationally traded services.
- Capable of creating 10 jobs in Ireland and realising €1 million in sales within three to four years of starting up.
- Led by an experienced management team.
- Headquartered and controlled in Ireland.
- Less than six years old.
Investor Ready Business Plan
Time to Cash
• Executing the Plan
• Breakthrough Sales
• Doing the right things, right
• Building the Right Team
• Lean Start-Up/ Business Model Canvas
• Online & Offline Marketing Strategies
• Funding strategy